Monday, January 26, 2015

Clean Cookie Dough Dip!!!

It's healthy?! Whaaaat?!

So I'm basically going to cut to the chase here. I was scouring the internets looking for something "healthy-ish" I could bring to a Super Bowl party David and I were invited to this weekend... basically so I wouldn't pig out on wings, chips, and queso. And I found THIS:




Does this not look like heaven in a cup?! It's an AMAZING dip to have with some apple slices. YUMMO. 


Ingredients:

1.5 cups chickpeas
2 packs of stevia
1/4 cup of any kind of nut butter

Directions:

1. Purée chickpeas and stevia in blender. Do NOT add water. Scrape down the sides and continue to blend until smooth.

2. With a spoon, fold in nut butter.


3. Roll into a "cheeseball" shape and coat the outside with mini dark chocolate chips.


4. Dig in with some apple slices and enjoy! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment